Very busy and not blogging much, but I'll catch up. As it is now a tradition on this blog, this is my 2011 in terms of cities I've been to, with a few new entries. I did this in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. If you haven't seen it in the past, this is a list of cities I've been to in 2011, for either work or vacation. The rule is: Places I've visited in 2011 for at least one night, in chronological order.
- Piacenza, Italy (where I live)
- Arezzo, Italy
- Padua (or Padova), Italy
- Paris, France -- for Embarcadero meeting
- Washington dc, USA
- Baltimore, USA -- for Delphi Developer Days
- Houston, USA -- for Delphi Developer Days
- Atlanta, USA
- Frankfurt, Germany -- for Delphi Developer Days
- Amsterdam, Netherlands -- for Delphi Developer Days
- Gunzburg, Germany -- for Legoland
- Gropparello, Piacenza, Italy
- Courmayeur Mont Blanc, Italy
- Paris, France -- for CodeWay Tour
- Koln (or Cologne), Germany -- for Delphi tage
- Ankara, Turkey -- for Delphi XE2 event
- Verona, Italy -- for ITDevCon
- Bolzano (or Bozen), South-Tirol, Italy
Well, it was another busy year, and with a great new version of Delphi. I've already many trips planned for early 2012, including the new 6-cities tour of http://www.delphideveloperdays.com/ between March and May.
I wish you all a great 2012, hoping it will bring us Delphi for Android before ... the end of the world. Cheers.