Keeping up with a tradition of this blog (dating back to 2006, the most recent was 2011, of course), here is my 2012 seen through the cities I've been to, for work or vacation (but mostly for work). The rule is: Places I've visited in 2012 for at least one night (daily trips don't count), in chronological order. At times, the reason for the trip is listed.
- New York (NY, USA). One day stop-by.
- Birmingham, Alabama (USA). Training.
- Prague, Czech Republic
- London, UK. DDD 2012.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands. DDD 2012.
- Washington, DC (USA)
- Baltimore, MD (USA). DDD 2012.
- Chicago, IL (USA). DDD 2012.
- Frankfurt, Germany. DDD 2012.
- Rome, Italy. DDD 2012.
- Courmayeur Mont Blanc, Italy.
- Maidenhead, UK.
- Capitola, CA (USA)
- Peschici (Gargano), Italy. Seaside.
- Seattle, WA (USA). Training.
- Rome, Italy
- Heidelberg, Germany. Delphi Tage.
- Schio, Italy. Training.
- Verona, Italy. ITDevCon 2012.
- Scotts Valley, CA. Joining Embarcadero.
- Antwerp, Belgium. BE-Delphi.
- Papendal, Netherlands. SDE+.
- Alicante, Spain.
Clearly a busy year, looks the next one won't be quiet as well, given my new job, but I might end up going multiple times to the same cities, rather than "jumping" all around. Barcelona will be next (in 2 weeks).
Let me wish you all a great 2013. It will be a great year for Delphi, as my next blog post (the first in 2013) will highlight.