An important set of open source components has been migrated to XE7 and is now available. These includes some of the former Turbo Power components, plus a few others. This is why we are thinking of referring to them as "TurboPack".
The work has been done by Roman Kassebaum (with a little help by us), as you can read on blog.kassebaum.eu/ with the goal of making sure the components work on XE7, and both in Delphi and C++Builder, but also clean their source code of pre-Unicode IFDEFs, taking advantage of new language and RTL features, and migrating some of them to support mobile.
The set of components includes:
- Orpheus (Win32 and Win64)
- Abbrevia (Win32, Win64, MacOSX, iOS and Android)
- Virtual Tree (Win32 and Win64)
- SynEdit (Win32 and Win64)
- LockBox (Win32, Win64, MacOSX, iOS and Android)
- Async Professional (Win32)
- PowerPDF (Win32 and Win64)
You can also read comments in the forums at https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=109226&tstart=0 (when it works) and on the Google+ Delphi Community at plus.google.com/u/0/+MarcoCantu/posts/YJ3Pc4YaWzg.